Sunday, May 15, 2011

First Farmers Market

Our family just moved to back to California in November from Nevada and we couldn't be happier about it.  We have been waiting for spring and the first farmers market in Sonoma since we got here.  The first one of the season and it definitely did not let us down.  It was so much fun and such a great people watching experience.  Just when I think I couldn't love it here anymore it goes and shows me something new.   The next one I will get more pics I promise.
Presley's favorite......cherries!
They had a mariachi band and a local dance studio performed
Pulled Pork Sandwhiches and coleslaw, get in my belly right meow!
                           
She wants to be just like daddy
           
My monkey doo and me
                      
Patiently/cooly waiting for the swings
                                         
Pauly and Nikle
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment